REAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHY
- up to 2000 sqft, up to 1 hour with 15-25 images: $600
- 2000-4000 sqft, up to 1.5 hours with 30-35 images: $800
- 4000-7000 sqft, up to 2 hours with 40-45 images: $1000
- 7000-9000 sqft, up to 3 hours with 50-60 images: $1400
- really good pictures by Sherri J
- edited images ready within 24 hours
- high resolution for print material and low resolution ready for web and MLS
- must review and agree to Covid 19 guidelines below
- does NOT include licensing to third-party vendors (contractors, designers, builders, etc.)
- Aerial Drone up to 5 images: $250
- Twilight add-on (scheduled at sunset): $200
- Amenities or Community Highlights: $100
- travel beyond 15 miles of my Los Angeles studio 90019, $3/mile
- Clean well and de-clutter (De-cluttering is more important for the photos than dirt).
- Turn on all lights, fans off (replace any burned-out bulbs).
- Remove pet toys, bowls, and beds.
- Open window coverings (unless they are concealing a less than desirable view).
- Clear kitchen countertops with minimal appliances.
- Put children’s toys away.
- Clear the bathroom countertops and shower – toothbrushes, shampoo bottles, etc.
- Place any decorative items, plants, fruits, or floral arrangements.
- Remove trash cans, gardening tools, etc from sight.
- Coil yard hoses.
- Sweep driveways and sidewalks.
- Uncover BBQs, pools, spas.
- Open patio umbrellas and set out cushions – or remove umbrellas altogether.
- Stow children’s and pet toys.
- Remove gates/ fences around the pool.
- Remove sale signs.
- Remove vehicles from driveways, DO NOT park in front of the house.
- DO park in front or put trash cans in front if it is a busy street to ensure no one else parks there. We can move everything and get an unobstructed view.
You may cancel or reschedule an appointment 24 hours or more before a confirmed appointment with no penalty. For appointments canceled or rescheduled within 24 hours of a confirmed appointment, you will be charged a $75 fee.
COVID 19 Update
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Sherri J Photography has taken the following proactive steps to ensure that we are providing a safe and healthy environment for you and our team.
- We are taking appropriate preventative measures including the wearing of face coverings, the regular and consistent use of hand sanitizer, frequent cleaning of equipment, and practicing social distancing while on-location.
- We will ensure if we are not feeling well we will communicate in advance and make arrangements to stay home and reschedule.
- If we arrive at the property and the home is not ready or there are people inside, we will have to leave and reschedule, this will incur a $200 fee.
AGENT / HOMEOWNER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Homes must not have ANY people present at the time of our appointment. Please ask the sellers to take a walk, go for a drive or do another allowed activity away from the house during our appointment. Please make sure they are gone at least 30 minutes before our appointment start time to allow the home to air out.
- Agents, please arrive early to open the house and turn all lights on and open all blinds, do any last-minute staging, etc. Have all garbage cans hidden, lights on, blinds open, personal items put away, and home staged how you would like the home to look in the photos. See below for the full Preparation Checklist.
- Please encourage the property owners or tenants to clean and disinfect the property prior to the photographer’s arrival.
- Homes should be 100% ready to photograph upon arrival, so we can limit our contact with your seller’s home.
- You may choose to hide the key in a lockbox at least 30 minutes prior to us arriving.
- We will NOT be taking off our shoes while inside properties.
You must agree to consent to these terms prior to scheduling a photoshoot, in the interest of everyone’s safety!
We believe that we are taking all steps necessary to ensure everyone’s health and safety, and we will continue operating under the above protocols so long as we are in compliance with all local, state, and national regulations.
Real Estate Photography is considered a Critical Business under the State of California Executive Order N-33-20.
We want to ensure that everyone stays safe and healthy during this challenging time.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
Sherri Johnson | Los Angeles Photographer
Portraits | Weddings | Events | Real Estate