Los Angeles Photographer
My name is Sherri Johnson and I am a photographer in Los Angeles specializing in people and places.
- In my career, I have photographed over 250+ weddings and 4500+ residential properties.
- In 2021, I was recruited to join CoStar Group as a full-time Architectural Photographer.
- In 2022 I adopted two cats (Charlie and Kimmy) from Cali and Friends Rescue.
- My hobbies include travel, fine dining, hiking, puzzles, and relaxing at the spa.
- I am a Scorpio and my favorite color is blue.
- I have a semi-irrational fear of train tracks and elevators.
- Sherri J Photography, Independent Business Owner 2008 - present
- FAA Certified Drone Pilot 2019 - present
- Official photographer Sony's Destination Playstation (Costa Rica, Cabo, Arizona 2011, 2013, 2014)
- Preferred Photographer The Long Beach Museum of Art 2013 - present
- Member Wedding & Portrait Photographer International 2011 - 2017
- Partnership Orange County Beach Weddings, California 2013 - 2020
- The Knot's "Best of Weddings" 2011 - 2013
- Bride’s Choice Award "Best Of" Wedding Wire 2012
- Newborn Photographer Bella Baby UCLA Santa Monica 2010 - 2011
- Lead Color Artist Cassiday Studios, Mar Vista, CA 2008 - 2012
- Photo Editor VHT, Chicago IL 2007-2017
- News Wire "Hong Kong · Live in L.A." Event Immerses Angelenos in Authentic Culture and Cuisine, 2019
- Ojai Farmhouse Modern Farmhouse & Living Magazine Winter 2019, 16 pages
- Midcentury Masterpiece in Rolling Hills for award-winning architect Kevin Tsai 2018
- Flying Flags RV Resort & Campground 2015
- SPACES Menlo Park, California 2016
- Diverse Journeys 2019, 2020
- Rogers Behavioral Health 2019
- Quorum Architects 2019, 2020
- Beach Beauty Bar, Huntington Beach
- Allen Chiropractic, Mission Viejo
- Brides Magazine, Purple Reign September 2014
- The Knot: Holland Roden Hosts Bridal Shower for BFF Mahaley Patel’s Indian Wedding, March 2016
- Chicago Wedding Guide, December 2014
Sherri Johnson | Los Angeles Photographer
Portraits | Weddings | Events | Real Estate
(657) 203-1327 firstname.lastname@example.org