NAME: Sherri Johnson
Occupation: Photographer of over 3650 properties and 150 weddings in Los Angeles and Beyond!
- Preferred Photographer for Shooting LA (2016 - present)
- Preferred Photographer for The Long Beach Museum of Art (2015 - present)
- Preferred Photographer for Orange County Beach Weddings (2015 - present)
- Wedding & Portrait Photographer International (2011, 2012, 2013, 2017)
- Preferred Photographer for VHT (2007-2017)
- “Best of” The Knot (2011, 2012, 2013)
- “Bride’s Choice Award” Wedding Wire (2012)
- Official photographer Destination Playstation (2011, 2013, 2014)
Random Facts about me
- I'm tall for a lady 5'10". This is one of my greatest advantage when taking pictures. It also means I also have a hard time finding pants that fit! 😂
- My first photography job was at the age of 17 working at Picture People in the mall. I learned how get kids to smile, pose large groups, and win some awards.
- I attended college at Northern Illinois University. My favorite memories include taking horseback riding classes for a year, photographing events for the school's newspaper, teaching English in China for a summer, and graduating with honors.
- I moved to Los Angeles in 2008 and have lived all over the Southern California area from the Valley, to the Westside (Santa Monica and Mar Vista), and even a couple years down in the cutest beach cottage in Huntington Beach. Currently, living in Highland Park with partner Matt, 2 large rescue pups, and a black cat.
- My favorite food is the #19 at Langer's Deli, Korean BBQ at Chosun, and the Triple Berry Cake from Sweet Lady Jane.
- Favorite video games: Zelda, Plants vs Zombies, Candy Crush, Neopets