NAME: Sherri Johnson
- small business owner of 10 years
- photographer of people and places (150 weddings & 3650 properties)
- Preferred Photographer for Shooting LA (2016 - present)
- Award for “Best of” The Knot (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Award for “Bride’s Choice Award” Wedding Wire (2012)
- Official Photographer for Destination Playstation (2011, 2013, 2014)
- Preferred Photographer for The Long Beach Museum of Art (2015 - present)
- Preferred Photographer for Orange County Beach Weddings (2015 - present)
FAVORITE WEEKEND GETAWAYS
- wine tasting in Santa Barbara
MAC or PC
- Apple everything
- amature baker, professional snacker
- horseback riding
- netflix and chillin'
- McConnell's Toasted Coconut Almond Chip ice cream
- triple berry cake from Sweet Lady Jane's
- german chocolate cake
- red velvet cake
- pistachio maracons
Where I like to call "Home"?
I moved to Los Angeles a decade ago and have lived all over Southern California from the Valley, to the Westside (Santa Monica & Mar Vista), and the cutest beach cottage down in Huntington Beach. Currently, in Highland Park with my Dodger's-Superfan-chef-boyfriend Matt, two XL lap dogs, and a cat.