REAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHY
- up to 2000 sqft, up to 1 hour with 20 images: $325
- 2000-4000 sqft, up to 1.5 hours with 30 images: $400
- 4000-7000 sqft, up to 2 hours with 40 images: $500
- 7000-9000 sqft, up to 3 hours with 50 images: $750
- Aerial Photography with Drone, up to 20 minutes with 1-5 images: $250
- twilight (scheduled at sunset), up to 30 minutes with 1-5 images: $250
- exteriors only, up to 20 minutes with 1-5 images: $200
- Digital images ready within 24 hours (includes high res for print and low res for MLS)
- Complimentary travel within 20 miles of Los Angeles 90042, $60/hour beyond
- Weekend Photoshoot (Saturday or Sunday): $50
- Advanced photo retouching including item removal and virtual staging: ask for details
Clean well and de-clutter (De-cluttering is more important for the photos than dirt).
Turn on all lights, fans off (replace any burned out bulbs).
Remove pet toys, bowls, and beds.
Open window coverings (unless they are concealing a less than desirable view).
Clear kitchen counter tops with minimal appliances.
Put children’s toys away.
Clear the bathroom countertops and shower – toothbrushes, shampoo bottles, etc.
Place any decorative items, plants, or floral arrangements
Remove trash cans, gardening tools, etc from sight.
Stow children’s and pet toys.
Sweep driveways and sidewalks.
Open patio umbrellas and set out cushions – Or remove umbrellas all together.
Uncover bbqs, pools, spas.
Remove gates/ fences around pool.
Remove Sale Signs.
Vehicles: remove from driveways, DO NOT park in front of the house.
DO park in front or put trash cans in front if it is a busy street to ensure no one else parks there. We can move everything and get an unobstructed view.