Dating Profile Pics
First impressions are everything and excellent pics will help you stand out from the crowd. This is perfect for those seeking the best click-able, swipe-able, wink-able, yes-able dating profile pictures for their online dating profile pages including Match.com, OkCupid, Tinder, Hinge, Happn, Plenty of Fish, Coffee Meets Bagel, Bumble, eHarmony, Our Time, etc.
Of course, in addition to a well written profile (be clear on what you're offering and what you're looking for), you should also include a good variety of pictures. You should include at least 2 pictures, but honestly the more you have the better your chances are to connect and have things in common to discuss.
You should have
- at least one Full Body
- at least one Close up
- include a picture with a pet
- one showing your hobby
- one with Family or Friends
- selfies in the mirror- people will be thinking... "maybe you don't have any friends or family who love you enough to take pictures of you" or "that's just weird because I don't do that."
- images that look too similar. You should avoid pictures of similar styles like same kind of outfit in the same exact pose. You will look boring... and no one wants to date someone who is boring!
- old pictures that don't really look like you. Maybe your weight has changed, your hair color is different, you got new glasses, etc. Ideally, you'll want to have pictures taken within the past year or two. The worst thing that can happen when you first meet someone for the first time, is they think you look nothing like your profile picture.
- It is also risky to have too many group pictures with friends who are more attractive than you because this causes a distraction for getting to know you. Also worth mentioning here, your main profile picture should be a picture of you alone, preferably a close up looking at the camera.
What to Expect With Your Dating Photo Session
Your dating profile photo session with me will include one-on-one style consulting on site to help pick out the best outfits that will look good on you, a fun photo session with me (the master of getting people to feel comfortable and look amazing in photographs!), an unlimited number of looks at the location of your choice*, and a verbal profile assessment telling you what is working and what you should be editing. After your photo session, you will receive an online gallery to view and download all of your new and amazing pictures!
1 hour ...................................................... $600
2 hours .................................................... $900
3 hours .................................................. $1200
What to Wear?
You should wear something that you're both comfortable in and makes you feel awesome!
- vibrant colors look good on camera!
- think seasonal and match patterns, textures, and materials
- good colors: black, light and dark blues, browns, greens, reds, yellows, white
- try one casual look like jeans and t-shirt and one formal look like a collared shirt or dress
- accessorize in layers, hats, sunglasses, jewelry, matching shoes
- things to avoid: tiny checkered patterns (this can cause weird moire distortion), white socks, oversized watches, big logo t-shirts
*complimentary travel within 10 miles of studio in Highland Park, Los Angeles, California.