Dating Profile Pictures
First impressions are everything and excellent pics will help you stand out from the crowd. This is perfect for those seeking the best click-able, swipe-able, wink-able, yes-able dating profile pictures for their online dating profile pages including Match.com, OkCupid, Tinder, Hinge, Happn, Plenty of Fish, Coffee Meets Bagel, Bumble, eHarmony, Our Time, etc.
In addition to a well written profile (be clear on what you're offering and what you're looking for), you should also include a good variety of pictures, with a minimum of 2 pictures, but the more you have the better your chances are to connect and have things in common.
In your profile you should include
- at least one Full Body
- at least one Close up
- a picture with a pet
- one showing your hobby
- one with Family or Friends
Things you should avoid
- selfies in the mirror- people will be thinking... "maybe you don't have any friends or family who love you enough to take a picture of you" or "that's just weird because I don't do that."
- pictures of similar styles like same kind of outfit in the same exact pose will make you look boring.
- old pictures that don't really look like you. Maybe your weight has changed, your hair color is different, you got new glasses, or you got a haircut. Ideally, you'll want to have pictures taken within the past year. The worst thing that can happen when you first meet someone for the first time, is they think you look nothing like your profile picture.
- It is also risky to have too many group pictures with friends who are more attractive than you because this causes a distraction for getting to know you.
What to Expect
Your dating profile photo session with me will include one-on-one style consulting to help pick out the best outfits that look good on you (you can email me your outfits ahead of time or we can do this one site before the session), a fun photo session with me (the master of getting people to feel comfortable and look amazing in photographs!), an unlimited number of looks, at the location of your choice.
Photo sessions are always welcome in my studio for simple backdrops and walkable area surrounding Highland Park neighborhood York and Figueroa with lots of cute shops for the background.
If you need some ideas of where to go for your session you can visit my article about Top 5 Tips for Planning a Portrait Session. Complimentary travel within 15 miles of my Los Angeles studio, $3/mile beyond.
During your photoshoot, you also have the option of receiving a verbal profile assessment. I will tell you what is working and what you should be editing on your dating profile page.
After your photo session, you will receive an online gallery to view and download all of your amazing pictures!
1 hour ...................................................... $600
2 hours .................................................... $900
3 hours .................................................. $1200
What to Wear
You should wear something that you're both comfortable in and makes you feel awesome.
- at least one casual look with jeans and t-shirt
- at least one formal look with collared shirt (for men) or dress (for women)
- Seasonal wardrobe and colors will help you look current.
- Consider matching your wardrobe with your eyes. If you have dark brown eyes like me, try light and dark blues, browns, greens, reds, pinks, yellows, white, or black.
- Mix fabrics and textures.
- accessorize in layers, hats, sunglasses, jewelry, shoes
- avoid tiny checkered patterns (because moire patterns cause weird distortion in digital images), white socks, oversized watches, big logo t-shirts
More wardrobe tips can be found on my Top 5 Tips for Planning a Portrait Session page.
BOOK ME TODAY
If would like to book the best Los Angeles photographer or if you have questions, CONTACT me now.
Los Angeles Photographer (LA) - Portraits | Weddings | Events | Real Estate, 6218 Mount Angelus Pl, Los Angeles CA 90042