noun bou·doir ˈbü-ˌdwär
A woman's bedroom or private room.
It's not just women in lingerie.
It's being confident, sexy, sensual, flirty, fun.
The Boudoir Experience
Naturally, every client wants to know what to expect during a boudoir session. My boudoir and beauty sessions usually last about 2-3 hours, and are very laid-back with no harsh lighting or cumbersome gear. The intimate session should be done wherever you will feel most at ease. This could be your own home, in our studio, a hotel room, or a secluded spot outdoors – really anywhere with adequate lighting can be striking! Champagne and music can do wonders for ambiance, but if that isn’t your thing, be assured that after the first few clicks, and some gentle encouragement, you will loosen up. Some clients will prefer to stay mostly under a sheet or pretty robe, and some are daring enough to go more risqué. There is no right or wrong, and either way will be elegantly provocative and classy AF.
Creative Fee starting at $400
- includes intimate boudoir photography experience with Sherri J
- professional hair and makeup application (1 look)
- location of your choice*
- professional retouching of selected images
- products sold separately (see below)
1) Hotel of your choice. (I especially love Mr C's in Beverly Hills or the Viceroy in Santa Monica.)
2) Indoor Studio space available by the hour at FD Studios - Art 3 has great natural light pouring in from the south-west facing windows, a large rose wall, a neutral white wall, and a cute clawfoot tub. Feel free to explore their website to see all of the different options! Rental fees about $25/hour, I recommended renting for at least 3 hours during mid day for the best natural lighting.
*Travel is included within 20 miles of studio, $60/hour for locations beyond. Parking and tolls additional.