Favorite Wedding Venues
Calamigos Ranch, 327 Latigo Canyon Rd, Malibu, CA 90265
- Nestled in the heart of the Santa Monica Mountains and Malibu Wine Country, Calamigos Ranch is a great destination for weddings, company events and picnics, private getaways, and more. For 60 years, the ranch has been a rich part of Malibu’s history. Before the small town was known worldwide as a getaway for wellness, relaxation, and events. Calamigos is a beautiful property where people can experience nature and leisure close to everything Malibu has to offer.
- Imagine your event as a masterpiece at The Long Beach Museum of Art. Their magnificent oceanfront location is a beautiful venue that can host up to 300 guests comfortably outside and up to 65 for an inside event in the Craftsman’s home. With romantic sunset views, manicured gardens, and a prized art collection showcased in elegant galleries. Events on the garden and lawn area features spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, Catalina Island, and the Queen Mary. This inspiring setting provides the perfect backdrop to a day that will live in your memory forever and to ensure a memorable wedding experience.
Wayfarers Chapel, 5755 Palos Verdes Dr S, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
- Wayfarers Chapel began as a dream in the mind of Elizabeth Schellenberg, a member of the Swedenborgian Church who lived on the Palos Verdes Peninsula in the late 1920s. The Peninsula was largely open farmland. A two-lane gravel road was skirting the shoreline from San Pedro to Palos Verdes Estates. Mrs. Schellenberg dreamed of a little chapel on a hillside above the Pacific Ocean where wayfarers could stop to rest, meditate and give thanks to God for the wonder and beauty of creation.
- When the Chapel was completed in 1951 it stood alone like a precious jewel on a deserted dusty knoll overlooking the blue Pacific. Today what you are looking at is a “tree chapel.” Chapel architect Lloyd Wright had been inspired by the cathedral-like majesty of the redwood trees in northern California. The redwood trees that surround Wayfarers Chapel are forming living walls and roof to a natural sanctuary encased in glass with view of the surrounding forest and nearby Pacific Ocean. These are typical traits of Organic Architecture, which aims at using nature as the framework and regards the space inside as sacred. Lloyd Wright’s design of Wayfarers Chapel is the perfect combination of nature and architectural genius and is one of the foremost examples of organic architecture.
Walt Disney Concert Hall, 111 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- As one of the most breathtaking event locations in Los Angeles, Walt Disney Concert Hall is an elegant and exciting choice for your wedding day. The venue showcases impressive landmarks and architectural design indoors and out – perfectly matched with unrivaled cuisine from Patina Catering to create a truly memorable experience. Exchange your vows in the romantic Blue Ribbon Garden, where the sweeping lines of the hall's exterior create a striking backdrop to rooftop events. Or host a seated dinner gala among the striking architecture of BP Hall or the Founders Room, an expansive, atrium-style room that offers a chic event setting with a distinctive metropolitan view. Walt Disney Concert Hall is where LA's most magical events unfold.
The Houdini Estate, 2400 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046
- Built in the early 1900s, the Houdini Estate features caves, hidden tunnels, terraced gardens, exotic plants, rock waterfalls, and hiking trails. The magic and mystery of “The Handcuff King” still remain with the property where Houdini’s wife, Bess, gave a famous party for hundreds of magicians. The property's comfortably sleeps eight in the 3 bedrooms plus bonus room. A master suite features a carved-stone mantelpiece and a spacious bathroom with a whirlpool tub. Four full baths inside and one half-bath outside are available for residents and guests. The open-plan kitchens are fully appointed. Just six minutes from Sunset Boulevard, 10 minutes from Beverly Hills, and 13 minutes from Universal Studios.
Malibu Rocky Oaks Estate Vineyards, 340 Kanan Road Malibu, CA 90265
- Family owned since 2003, Malibu Rocky Oaks Estate Vineyard consists of 10 planted acres on a 37-acre plot. Hand picked and meticulously maintained by the same team of professionals since conception, the vineyard has become one of the most recognized and awarded in the region. A unique location with volcanic soil surrounding the estate has resulted in rich color, flavors and aromas in their wines. Growing at 2,000 feet with steep hillsides allows for exceptional drainage and sun exposure, in correlation with a Mediterranean microclimate resulting in perfect growing conditions.
Figueroa Mountain Farmhouse, Los Olivos, California 93441
- Figueroa Mountain Farmhouse is a 150-acre private retreat set among the gorgeous back roads of Santa Barbara Wine Country. A combination of a centuries-old barn and two Appalachian cabins, this unique venue has been meticulously restored with authentic charm, and yet updated with modern luxuries. The entire multi-room estate is all yours when you reserve it for your honeymoon, so spread out in the Great Room by the fireplace, cook dinner in the Americana-style kitchen and savor the mountain panoramas and brilliant starscapes through picture windows or from the many surrounding decks. The Master Suite, fashioned with the original hand-hewn log and plaster walls, is cozily furnished. A pretty guest cottage nearby overlooks paddocks of ostriches and grazing goats.
The Langham Huntington Hotel, 1401 South Oak Knoll Avenue, Pasadena, California 91106
- An iconic landmark hotel for more than 100 years, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains National Monument, just minutes from downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. It is located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the hotel features world-class dining and recreational choices such as spa, fitness, tennis and nearby golf.
The Victorian, 2640 Main St. Santa Monica, CA 90405
- Santa Monica is famous for trendy boutiques, ocean view resorts, and powder-sand beaches…it’s probably the last place you would expect to find a historic Victorian home and garden. Tucked inside Heritage Square on Main Street, the soft yellow shingled mansion lends a turn-of-the-century gentility to the lively seaside town. The juxtaposition of old-fashioned glamour with contemporary coastal vibes makes for a delightfully intriguing venue for formal banquets, family get-togethers and special events.
Saddlerock Ranch & Vineyard, Malibu
- The fascinating history of the property dates back some 300 years when the vast expanse of land surrounding the Santa Monica Mountains was part of the original Spanish Land Grant. The 200,000-acre site is a perfect spot for raising sheep and cattle. Up until the 1930s the area was known as El Malibu. Today the ranch is home to Malibu Family Wine’s offices with four wedding and event locations, 100 acres of vines, a home to many exotic animals including zebras, camels, giraffes, llamas, and more!
Maravilla Gardens, 8620 Santa Rosa Rd, Camarillo, CA 93012
- Maravilla Gardens offers a gorgeous, relaxed setting for your perfect outdoor wedding. Imagine booking your wedding venue and having all the catering, furniture and dinnerware rentals, set-up and break-down, and even your rehearsal and wedding day timelines automatically taken care of. It's the perfect balance between a fully coordinated wedding and a wedding where you have full control over details like music, flowers, and of course the yummy wedding cake! They also offer an expansive selection of decor rentals that you can use to personalize your wedding design. When your wedding weekend finally arrives, all you have to do is show up, get married, and have the time of your life!
Hummingbird Nest Ranch, 2940 Kuehner Dr, Santa Susana, CA 93063
- From the sweeping vistas to the finest details, Hummingbird Nest is an event venue unlike any other and it simply takes your breath away. Nestled deep in the Santa Susana Mountains less than a half hour from Los Angeles, this extraordinary property boasts an exquisite main villa with regal Spanish architecture and décor, a gorgeous array of outdoor spaces perfect for ceremonies, receptions, and private events for up to 1000 guests, giving guests a feeling of unsurpassed warmth and luxury.
- This extensive property with its shaded groves of olive trees, sparkling fountains, romantic accommodations, and stunning canyon setting is absolutely one-of-a-kind. Today Hummingbird Nest is one of Simi Valley’s best kept secrets, and is a spectacular site for special events including weddings, private parties, and filming for movies and television. Hummingbird Nest is the perfect venue for anyone looking to put on a truly spectacular and memorable event.
The Ruby Street, Highland Park
- Suffragette house. Civil rights meeting place. Progressive church. This beautiful plot of land in a historically protected artists’ neighborhood of LA has always seemed to bring people together. Musicians Zach Leigh and Lourdes Hernández have transformed the 4,000 square foot Arts and Crafts building into a music venue. After only one concert, they received requests to use the space as a wedding venue. So in 2016, the couple lovingly transformed the church into a more than 8,300 square foot indoor-outdoor event space. Since opening in early 2016, The Ruby Street has played host to everything from pop-up dinners to film screenings, weddings to film shoots. The Ruby Street carries on the building’s tradition of bringing people together to celebrate love, art and LA.
Seven Degrees, 891 Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach, California 92651
- Nestled in Laguna Canyon a few blocks from the ocean, this uber-modern glass, steel and granite complex is a visual marvel. The all-glass façade, whose asymmetry and angular lines defy conventional architecture, reflects the surrounding canyon walls while revealing the artwork displayed inside.
- When you have an event here, you immediately become part of the art scene. Enter through the gallery, where you and your guests can peruse the exhibition du jour. Before the festivities begin, mingle with family and friends in the courtyard between buildings or ascend to the Hillside Terrace, a tentable rooftop patio with multiple uses. In addition to canyon views, there are meandering trails with bamboo railings, leading to a series of overlooks built into the canyon walls. A gentle waterfall and lush plantings among the rocks make this setting an unexpected oasis.
Colony 29, 147 S Tahquitz, Palm Springs, CA 92262
Colony 29 Palm Springs is a one of a kind, luxury Palm Springs wedding venue! Carved into the bottom of the hill are two separate wedding and reception venues totaling over 12,000 square feet. Colony 29 is surrounded by approximately 6 acres of botanical gardens with a backdrop of the beautiful foothills of the San Jacinto Mountains and the Indian Canyons, Colony 29 Palm Springs has been described by Palm Springs Life as the “Last Best Place in Palm Springs” and voted Best Wedding and Corporate Event Venue in Palm Springs.
A built in ceremony stage, outdoor lighting and custom sound system with surround speakers at the venues, parking for 30-40 cars, and other amenities are all included along with nearly 7 acres of breathtaking architecture and gardens. Combined seating for weddings up to 250 people.
Hair and Makeup Artists
- Something New, Corin Cruz
- Kelly Zhang, Pasadena
- RD Artistry, Santa Monica
- Heidi Marie Garrett, Riverside
- Allie Liliokalani, Corona
- Team Hair and Makeup, Santa Barbara
- Rachelle Hali, San Diego
- Exotic Green Garden, Westlake Village
- My Flower Guy, Los Angeles
- Flour and Flower Designs, Orange County
- Flowers by Cina, Orange County
DJ + MC
- Style Me Pretty
- Green Wedding Shoes
- 100 Layer Cake
- Junebug Weddings
- Wedding Chicks
- Once Wed
- Grey Likes Weddings
- Engaged & Inspired