WHAT'S IN THE BAG?
- Canon 5DM3 - this is a really good camera
- Canon 5DM4 - an even better camera and works great in low light
- Canon 16-35mm 2.8L - mostly used for landscapes and interiors. It can photograph things really wide without lens distortion.
- Canon 24-70mm 2.8L - if I were to only take one lens on vacation, it would most likely be this one. It was the first professional lens I purchased and works well for a close range zoom for people, food, and details.
- Canon 50mm 1.2L - this is actually my favorite lens. I love it for details and single person portraits.
- Canon 70-200mm 2.8L IS USM - this is my second favorite lens with a longer zoom. Most paparazzi photographers use something like this to get close to the action without actually being too close. I love using it for wedding ceremonies and at wedding receptions when I want to be more incognito. Also used in real estate photoshoots for views.
- Canon 100mm 2.8 macro - I use this for detail shots of wedding rings. That's about it.
- Canon 580exII x3
- Quantum SC battery packs x2
- Sima Video lights x4
- Magmod Diffusers and Creative Gels
- Phottix Triggers x5
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro with Hasselblad Camera - drone for aerial pics
- Decal Girl- Magic Hour skin
- Extra Battery
- ND Filters
- Extra Propellers
- 27″ Imac 2017
- 15" MacBook Pro 2014
- Photoshop CC 2019
- Lightroom 5 Classic
- ThinkTank Roller Bag (Airport Security 2.0)
- Shootsac lens bag with 6 pockets
- Undfind lens bag with 2 pockets
- Tamrac Laptop Backpack
- Tamrac Camera Sling
- Holdfast Moneymaker double camera straps
- CamRanger mini - remote trigger
- Induro Tripod
- Manfrotto Lightstands x4
- Backdrop stand
- SanDisc Memory Cards
- Eneloop rechargeable batteries
- Maha Battery charger
Sherri Johnson | Los Angeles Photographer
Portraits | Weddings | Events | Real Estate | 1106 S St Andrews Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90019