WHAT'S IN THE BAG?
- Canon R6 - cool new mirrorless camera
- Canon 5DM4 - an even better camera and works great in low light
- Canon 16-35mm 2.8L - I mostly use this for landscapes and interiors.
- Canon 17mm TS - for making buildings look good with straight verticles.
- Canon 24-70mm 2.8L - This was the first professional lens I purchased back in 2008 and it works great for a close-range zoom for groups of people, food, and details.
- Canon 50mm 1.2L - this is actually my favorite lens. I love it for details and single-person portraits.
- Canon 70-200mm 2.8L IS USM - this is my second favorite lens with a long zoom. I love using it for wedding ceremonies and at wedding receptions when I want to be more incognito. Also, used sometimes in my real estate shoots for those nice views.
- Canon 100mm 2.8 macro - I use this for detailed shots of wedding rings. That's about it.
- Canon 600 ex II
- Canon 580 ex II x3
- Quantum SC battery packs x2
- Sima Video lights x4
- Magmod Diffusers and Creative Gels
- Phottix Triggers x4 (works better than the pocket wizards)
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro x2
- DJI Air 2
- Decal Girl- Magic Hour skin
- 16" MacBook Pro 2019
- 27″ Imac 2017
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2021
- Adobe Lightroom 5 Classic
- ThinkTank Roller Bag (Airport Security 2.0)
- Case Logic ERA Camera Backpack
- Shootsac lens bag with 6 pockets
- Undfind lens bag with 2 pockets
- Tamrac Laptop Backpack
- Tamrac Camera Sling
- Matterport 3D camera
- Zeapon Slider
- Benro Carbon Fiber Tripod x2
- Induro Tripod with ball head
- Holdfast Moneymaker double camera straps
- Manfrotto Lightstands x4
- Backdrop stand
- SanDisc Memory Cards
- Eneloop rechargeable batteries
- Maha Battery charger
Sherri Johnson | Los Angeles Photographer
Portraits | Weddings | Events | Real Estate
(657) 203-1327 - firstname.lastname@example.org