5) Personalized Props
Personalized props can be a great way to express your personality, gives you an activity, breaks the ice of awkward posing, and gives you something to do with your hands. You can also use props to show off your hobbies and talents!
- PETS- if you choose to bring a pet please also bring a friend to help wrangle them during the shoot or take your pet home after the first 30 minutes of shooting.
- FOODIE LOVERS: wine/ champagne/ cupcakes / candy / s'mores / cotton candy / ice cream / popcorn
- SPORTS: football/ surfboard/ yoga / bikes (tandem?)
- GAMES: board games / lawn games / picnic / bubbles
- THEMES: movie inspired / travel - luggage / oversized frames / dress up as your favorite character
- TRENDS: smoke bombs / jumbo balloons (like the 36" ones with streamers!)
- NUMBERS: like your wedding date
- LIGHTING: lanterns / candles / chandelier / sparklers (location pending)
- MIGHT NEED A TRUCK: furniture / chairs / sofas
Some of my favorite places for cute props
- Etsy- for things handmade and crafty
- Aaron Brothers- framing and accessories
- Hobby Lobby