- Clean well and de-clutter (De-cluttering is more important for the photos than dirt)
- Turn on all lights, fans off (replace any burned out bulbs).
- Remove pet toys, bowls, and beds.
- Open window coverings (unless they are concealing a less than desirable view).
- Clear kitchen counter tops, minimal appliances.
- Put children’s toys away.
- Clear the bathroom counter tops and shower – toothbrushes, shampoo bottles, etc.
- Place any decorative items, plants, or floral arrangements.
- Remove trash cans, gardening tools, etc from sight.
- Stow children’s and pet’s toys.
- Sweep driveways and sidewalks.
- Coil hoses.
- Open patio umbrellas and set out cushions – Or remove umbrellas all together.
- Uncover bbqs, pools, spas.
- Remove gates/fences around pool.
- Vehicles: remove from driveways, DO NOT park in front of the house.
DO park in front or put trash cans in front if it is a busy street to ensure no one else parks there. Then we can move everything and get
an unobstructed view.