It’s been about 2 weeks since we’ve moved into our new home. My husband and I have been busy organizing, decorating, and gettin cozy! The organizing is about 80% finished, there’s just a few small details left. Pictured below is a small tour on the first floor of our house. 1) The front view with patio. We love eating here with a view of the yard and neighborhood! 2) The living room (not pictured is the fireplace and huge front windows. We love that a lot of our previous stuff fits so well, like my XL anthropologie rug! 3) For now, this is least used room in the house, the formal dining room. We hope to host our first Thanksgiving this year and fill it with lots of great food and memories! I love the built in china cabinet and bay window (not pictured). 4) Our awesome kitchen. We’re going with a BW color scheme, maybe red too? 5) This is my little office area right next to the stairs. 6) Last but not least the downstairs bathroom is BW with sea-foam. My favorite feature is the claw-foot tub and dual chandelier sconce over the vanity (not pictured). Hopefully we’ll get around to posting better pictures when it’s closer to 100% done. Does anyone want to come visit? ;)
Some of my favorte things for this month
1) Moving announcements from Minted.com. Great designs to select from! (Holiday, Wedding, etc)
2) BW/ Seafoam with crystals. This is the inspiration colors for my bathroom! Pinned on Pinterest.
3) Adorable birdhouse found on Etsy.
4) The Travelocity Garden Gnome, a must for my garden!
5) I love these grey velvet hangars!
6) Anthropologie Rug, gotta find a place to put it. =)
7) New favorite Vietnamese place: Pho Tastee. I’ve eaten here at LEAST 5 times last week! They have great pho and bahn mi!